1. If the grass looks greener on the other side ... Stop staring. Stop comparing. Stop complaining and start watering the grass under which you are standing.
2. Satisfaction is not always the fulfillment of what you desire; is to realize how blessed you are for all you have.
3. Sometimes you just have to look back and smile to see how far you have gone.
4. Just because it did not last forever does not mean it was time lost.
5. For all that you have lost, you have gained something. Enjoy what you have today. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
6. Just because you are in difficulties does not mean you are failing. Every great success requires some kind of struggle.
7. You can not expect victory as you plan for defeat.
8. You can not control everything that happens, but you can control your attitude toward what happens. And in doing so, you will be mastering change instead of allowing it to dominate you.
9. Use your struggles and frustrations to motivate you rather than annoy you. You are in control of the way you approach life.
10. Stop torturing yourself. You are a work in progress; which means it will get there a little at a time, not all at once.
11. Sometimes things must change so that you can change. Sometimes you have to break it down a bit, so you can look inside and see just how amazing your inner power is. Sometimes mistakes are necessary to gain wisdom. Sometimes you have to overcome the hurt to start following your heart again.
12. The true measure of your success is how often you can recover from a failure.
13. Sometimes the wrong choices lead us to the right places. To be creative and productive in life, you must first lose your resistance to being wrong.
14. When you are no longer able to change a situation, you are challenged to change yourself.
15. If you feel that your ship is sinking, it may be a good time to throw away the unnecessary things that weigh down.
16. Following a new path is difficult, but not harder than staying in a situation that does not fit, or no longer exists.
17. The story of your life has many chapters. A bad chapter does not mean the end. Then stop rereading the bad and turn the page.
18. The truth is that unless you let go, forgive yourself and the situation, unless you accept it, you can not move forward.
19. Yes, it takes a lot of work to let go and reorient your life, but it's worth every effort you can muster.
20. Head up and open heart for better approaching days!
21. You're never as good as everyone says when you win, and not so terrible when you lose. The important thing is what you have learned, and what you are doing with it.
22. Be careful what you give voice in your life. It is not enough to hear the loudest voice. Listen to the truest.
23. You are not a failure because you can not be everything to everyone. You are a human being.
24. Never let anyone or anything that adds too little to your life control you so much.
25. Do not sit down. Start moving! At first you may not go in the direction you dream, but as long as you are moving, you are creating possibilities.
26. You may be the only remaining person who believes in you, but that is enough. The brightness of just one star is enough to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up on yourself.
27. Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself today. Never doubt who you are.
28. You are not a victim. No matter what you've been through, you're still here now. You may have been defied, wounded, betrayed, beaten and discouraged, but nothing defeated you.
29. All great achievements take time. And all great achievements are worth your time.
30. Sometimes you just have to stop worrying, thinking, and doubting.
Have faith that things will work, perhaps not in the way you have planned, but as you are